Designer Series Paper SALE October 1 - 31

Monday, October 24, 2016

Ch# 4 Add a Cat or Dog

Welcome to The Merry Christmas Challenge!

We are a Christmas Card  & Tag Only challenge blog
with a new challenge theme Every Monday All Year Long!


#33 Dec 25th
#25 ArtCardBox
#2 Megan

Ch# 4 Add a Cat or Dog

Janis

Amy

UPDATE:  I (Janis) was told my cute cat on the mantel is in fact a mouse, not a cat. LOL Oh  my gosh. I swear it looks like a cat to me. So I made another card using a dog this time. Hope you guys will link up this week!)



Rules:
*Must be Christmas Cards or Christmas Tags
*Link directly to your project post
*Limit Link-Ups to Once per Day
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge

Entries not following the rules will be deleted.
We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.

Looking forward to seeing your Christmas project!

...


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ladies, thank you for the pick of the week for last weeks cards, I'll proudly add the badge to my page! Thank you for the challenge, have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete